Sunday, February 8, 2009

Me, me, me, me, me..........

not that it's a bad thing, but it has occurred to me that 90% of the things i write about on this blog are child-related. it's no wonder, considering I have 4 kids who gratefully occupy what feels like 90% of my time. HOWEVER.... tonight I've decided to start a game of picture tag....all about things we love. (And we all know that family, the gospel, and friends are on the list...those are givens...so you can't use those things!)

3 things I love right now:



3 places I'd love to go:


London


Hawaii


Switzerland

3 items I'd love to have if money was no issue:

(photoshop)

3 books I love to read again and again:


3 things I'd love to learn more about:


If you're reading this (all 5 of you....), consider yourself TAGGED. (and I know who you are, because I have a stalk-meter installed.... so there. ;o)

9 comments:

Maren said...

Oh no...you caught me, now I have to play =) I'll work on mine.....

mamasuisse said...

I'll play, too, but really I could just copy and paste your list over to my blog. We are remarkably similar. It must have something to do with being the daughters of mothers from different parts of the country who show up to the family reunion wearing the same dress and carrying the same purse.

Since Cold Comfort Farm made your list, I'm getting on Amazon and buying it right now! Have you seen the movie yet? I want to know what you think.

Kristin said...

Love your "stalker-meter"... ;)

Jessie said...

I will see what I can do! Love to learn more and more about you.

angie said...

Love the lip gloss. I have the cinnamint. I will have to add Cold Comfort Farm to my read list. I loved These is My Words (which was given to me from Nancy). It is fun to see your list. I will try to deliver, but I am making no promises :)

Garity said...

Well you said 5 and I'm #6 so did I luck out or what!?!? Laughing at your comment on Shawnna's blog...c'mon, you'd look great with at wrist tat...a CTR shield would be perfect!

Tadd & Linda said...

Tell ya what I DON'T love. That dog bark. You gave me a frickin' heart attack!

I'd love to have a craft room too. Someday... Right now I'd just love to have a bathroom to myself. :)

Katy said...

LOVE this post... in fact, when i get my stoopid internet up again, i'll be doing this!!!

ok, so i am LITERALLY 103 blogs behind in these couple of short days... and i comment on every single last one of them... but I am going to ignore the other 102 blogs and just write yours (well, I lied, yours and a girlfriend who was announcing baby gender!)
anyway, I love love love your list!!!!!

co bigalow... oh. my. good. gravy. I LOVE That stuff... i swear they infuse it with crack-cocaine... it's addictive!

the camera... i'm RIGHT there with you sister... i'd give my right arm for a nikon d90... well, not my right arm... but maybe a finger or two?

i loved These is my Words... mama sent it to me a while ago... great read!

what I DON'T love... that Ava just pushed EVERY single last empty chair up right next to me- so i've got about 7 chairs swarming me at this podunk craphole joke of a library (that has only one copy of the Jules Verne book i want, what's that all about???) anyway, so i'm getting a couple of crusty looks from people.... like "I'm" the Chair horder... seriously, people why would i do that???? and now Ava's mysteriously gone.
gotta run. love you!

Anonymous said...

Go to Switzerland please & tell me ALL about it. We're so excited to see your parents next weekend!