Any guesses on how much fun I had cleaning up this disaster:
Here's a hint: none. zero.
But- I did succeed in doing it without getting any slivers or drawing blood, so for that, I am grateful.
In other news, Brooklyn been doing some new tricks:

(I'm glad we have a baby gate)...
Then she did this:
well- lou lou left the milk on the floor, but B figured out how to pour it out.
Tim had a pretty long traveling stint for work this month, so we took the time to head out to my parents for a weekend- this was our movie night watching Bedtime Stories...
lou-lou and Papa @ 8:30 p.m:
lou lou @ 8:45 p.m:
Dallin's soccer season is in full force....and I don't mean to brag, but....my boy can PLAY....
(the tongue out helps him kick harder...)
He wrote a poem about soccer in Kindergarten. They spell phonetically, so you'll get the gist, but here it is:
"soccer is osom
we kik the ball weth our feet
you run like a ras car
you Hav fon evry satrday
you get musls like my pope" (pronounced: Poppy (which is what he calls Tim occasionally...not sure why...))
and natty, among other things that I can't document with pictures, has been entertaining The Younger One...
5 years ago






6 comments:
what the-- that pyrex, is that some sort of sick joke??? pyrex is supposed to be the End All Be All of dishes, what a total sham!!
these pictures made me smile, giggle, laugh out loud with a happy Guffaw or two... i love these kids, LOVE. THEM.
B is MOBILE! and i love her "retreating quickly" from the milk madness, hilarious!
LouLou is the best, what a cuddle-creature she is! Sure wish we lived closer so that Ava could get in on more of that Papa and Beboo cuddle action!
hahahaha... i'm loving Dallin's poem, it's AWESOME!! And it totally doesn't surprise us that he's got kicks, he just LOOKS like he'd be a soccer player stud muffin...
oh how I love your fam... i love em love em!
Loved the story pictures. Cleaning up those oven disasters has got to be the WORST chore ever. You earned extra mommy points in heaven for that!
I said the exact same thing as Katy - What the!?! It looks like pure joy to clean up.
Your documentation of Brooklyn's stair climbing is impressive. Leah started to climb the stairs, but I always panic too quickly to grab the camera first.
I love Dallin's poem. Phonetic spelling is OSOM!!!
Nice Pyrex mess. So sorry you had to clean that up! Cute pictures of the kids. I loved the poem!!
Same thing happened to me and I was ticked until I realized "you are an idiot Garity, cold pyrex glass filled with cold ingredients some of which were frozen-hot oven metal grate....dumb dumb dumb" That is when I learned the hard way. My question is, what did you do for dinner after this? Pizza saved us yet again.
B leaving the scene of the crime is too funny.
Wow..what a mess..didn't know a casserole dish could be so dangerous! I love the latest pics of your kids...and Dallin's poem?? He can write like that? So Cute!
Post a Comment