Every time the kids do or say something funny, I call my Grandma to let her know-she always gets such a kick out of them! And every time I call and report something she says, "You have GOT to write that down! You'll forget." And she's right- I do forget. I remember Natalie being hilarious as soon as she could talk, but now she's 8 and although she still keeps me laughing at things she says, I struggle to remember exactly what was so hilarious then. So after reading several blogs that family and friends keep, I decided I was missing out and needed to start one too. So NOW when Dallin and his adorable little friend Kassady (3 years old) go in our basement and dump 45 individual packets of oatmeal from food storage all over the floor, I can take a picture to document his "creativity", post it and then and laugh about all these "good times".aaaaa
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment