Easter was over a week ago, so I figured it was time to post some pics...Natalie and Dallin have always been willing to have their pictures taken, so it never occurred to me that some children simply do NOT like to say cheese and smile when asked. Enter Madison. So- I still don't have many good pictures of the three of them together. For the record: Madison was very whiny that morning, so YES- I gave her her plug. And Dallin's tattoo he'd put on 3 days prior was STILL on his arm despite 3 baths and me scrubbing with soap. So he wore his tattoo to church on Easter Sunday. Don't judge me. lol
That's all that's really new around here. But here's a funny: We have a carpet-runner going down the hall from our bedroom. About 10:00 last night I went to go check on the kids before going to sleep and I saw a long lump under the rug, but nothing hanging out. I thought one of the kids had stuffed some blankets or toys under it, but when I got closer I realized Dallin had snuck upstairs and was hiding under it fast asleep! So Tim came over and gently uncovered him saying, "Hey Buddy- whatchya doin'?" Dallin didn't skip a beat- he just smiled and said, "Who's there?" So we walked him back to his room and he fell back to sleep. Good times.






8 comments:
I'm laughing my rear off right now thinking of sweet Lulu not cooperating with the pictures (sounds like Ava and Madison really are cousins)- well, at least our professional photo sesh was just a crappy waste of time! Long story for another time, but it was a bad day. Anyways, I still love the pics. Congrats on the basement! Good job, Tim! I love love love love love the fabric for the quilt (seriously, love it) and the dresser is perfect. It looks like you spent scads of money for it- the knobs are a great detail. You gonna come and decorate my place??? Love you and your little brood
Your kids are so cute! Congratulations on having the basement amlost completed. That's a lot of work. I love the fabric for the quilt, and I can't believe you painted the knobs for the dresser. I'm having a hard enough time getting myself to spray paint a picture frame, let alone a whole dresser and the accessories that go with it. Bravo.
I didn't know you were so crafty. I love those nobs on the dresser. And, I love the fabric for the quilt. I think the Easter pics turned out cute. They are such cute kids. Can't wait to see this next little girl! :)
Oh my gosh I LOVE that dresser! I had no idea you were so talented but of course I am not surprised!
As for the tattoos, those things stay on forever! About 2 weeks ago I went grocery shopping and left the boys with Kris . When I got home the kids were sitting on the couch with their shirts off and each (including the baby) had a Pirates of the Carribean tattoo on their chest (from McDonalds happy meals) I forgot about it last week when I took the baby in for an ear infection and when the Dr lifted up his shirt to listen to his heart he started laughing which threw me until I remembered the tattoo and all I could say was "My husband was in charge for an hour". It's been 2 weeks and those things are still on! I hear baby oil takes them off but I'm not about to go out and buy a whole bottle of baby oil just for that. I'll have to remember to post that picture for sure on my blog!
If you make the kids sit so they're not touching each other, it's easier to photoshop them.
When are you coming to Utah to paint my knobs? Wait - that sounds a little risque.
I really like the non posed pictures. It shows off their personalities. Their dresses were beautiful (and Dallin was a stud,) -- I'm so happy you survived Easter. The basement is awesome too! I'm going to have to have you paint some knobs for Graesie's room once we move. The more I get to know you, the more I realize how talented you are!
Great Easter Pics. I totally understand the kids not wanting to smile for pictures. On Sunday we tried to take pictures of my mom's 17 grandkids all together - what a joke. So anyway when it was finished and Wesley was screaming his head off, Susan says to me "last time we tried to take pictures it was Carter that was crying" - yes, it is always my kids!
That would be really fun if Natali and Sammie were pen pals. Sammie would love to do that. SO how do they start?
Hello Ashly it is Darci Garitys sister:) My girls love those tattoos and I have to take them off with rubbing alcohol. You could use a beer but I don't know if you would want to haha. Good to see you since it has been forever.
Post a Comment