I'd been looking for this performance for some time and today my friend, Rhonda, told me what it was called- if you've never seen it before, it's definitely worth watching- Kelly Clarkson fan, or not. Amazing.
5 years ago
I'd been looking for this performance for some time and today my friend, Rhonda, told me what it was called- if you've never seen it before, it's definitely worth watching- Kelly Clarkson fan, or not. Amazing.
Posted by
Ashly
at
4:15 PM
3 comments:
I haven't ever seen this clip- it's awesome! I love Kelly Clarkson, she's A-MAY-ZING!!! guess what, Only 80 more days left! (I only really know that from the counter at the top of your blog) but I'm getting revved up for another baby!!!!!!!! wahoo!!
Ok, so I'm laughing really hard right now because you sound so much like me! I read your post about feeling out of control and realizing that maybe it was because you spend to much time on the computer. Resolve to only do it at night time (nice try). Then to find your latest posts at times I know your kids have got to be awake. I love it! Blogging/ e-mail is totally addicting and a good way for down time for us mommies. I'm in your same boat. I just say enjoy your computer time until the baby comes, because after that I don't think you'll have time to even think about it. I feel for ya!
ps, I love this clip too:)
Rach, computer time is easy with a new baby. Just learn to nurse without hands - it's a little hard on your posture and gives you a sore back from hunching over your lap while you type, but the pain is well worth it.
Ashly, I'm such an AI nerd that I still have Idol Gives Back on my Tivo from last year. This is one of my favorite parts! This year's wasn't nearly as good.
Post a Comment