Today I got this email from my sister "in-law", Katy- and loved it, so had to post it. I emmensly dislike the SAHM/working mom battle, so that's not why I loved it. I happen to know plenty of *wonderful* mothers who stay home *and* plenty who work. But this woman was just able to articulate why it is sometimes difficult to be a stay-at-home mom. So this is not an "In Yo' Face", but more of an "Amen." 
5 years ago






5 comments:
Amen sistah!
When I worked full time (before Rachael) I always wondered why my friends with kids thought I had so much free time. From their perspective, I did. From my then perspective it was not as much as they thought, but thankfully I kept my mouth shut. :)
AmenAmen! I love this article... thought you would too (that's cuz we genius women think the same!! winkwink)
What an awesome response. I could never have imagined how the simplest thing (like returning a movie to Redbox) could be such a huge hastle when carting a baby around. It really does take forever to get anything done.
That was a great response. The truth is that you just don't get it until it happens to you. Not even do our husbands fully grasp what we do and they live with us!
That was a great article. I thought things would slow down once my kids were in school, but nooo. It seems like it is even busier!
Post a Comment