just ran across this while I was procrastinating taking a break from Saturday morning chores and I've watched it twice already. I was amazed because of her impressive talent, obviously; but it also made me realize how ignorant I am of world events- some of her references were lost on me. So now I have to go research and then re-watch so I can have a truer understanding.
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5771163/15113200
5 years ago






5 comments:
woah, that was crazy! i had to watch it twice too (and i'll be honest, I was LOST on the storyline... i live in Rexburg... it's worse than living under a proverbial rock)
But way cool to watch
Wow. Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
That was so interesting!!!..what a talent!
Ok, so I read up on the whole history of it all (the brief wiki version) and rewatched it. Wow, no wonder so many in the audience were in tears.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-meredakan-batuk-pilek-yang-tak-kunjung-membaik-menggunakan-metode-self-healing
Post a Comment