Where, oh where, has my [limited]creativity/gumption/love of writing/gone? Even though we had a WONDERFUL Christmas- (my entire family came into town, which was incredible/awesome/fun), I have hated blogging lately! No offense to the 2 of you that actually read this thing. I just haven't wanted to write about *anything* really. But for me, straight pics with no narration just bores me, so I don't want to do that either. I'll have to resort to emailing pics to grandmas :) So instead of writing these little posts every now and then, I've decided to take a blogging hiatus. I'm not checking blogs, I'm not thinking about blogging, and I'm not writing on Good Times for a while. Don't cry for me, Argentina. I'm not depressed. I'm not in a funk. My children are *still* THE most beautiful, talented, smart, sweet little people on the planet. (That's right...I said that. And meant it.) I'm just burnt out. Plain and simple. Love you, friends and family....I'll be back when my heart's in it. And now I'm off to more good times.
5 years ago






7 comments:
I don't blame you! My thoughts are with you, even when you are on a blogging break! Enjoy life and your beautiful children. :)
WORD. blogging can't become a chore, or else I start HATING IT!!!
Love the pic... I'm loving on lil B with her arms raisin the roof, boo ya, girlfriend!
Katy's right. It can't become a chore. Love you.
Booo-ho! I read and check you out often. Until we read again....
I'm feeling kinda the same I went absent for a long time, I am just starting to get back into it. I hope that it doesn't take too long. Is it time for another girls night already?!?! I'm game! At least I still get to see you. Love you girl!
You too? I've been going through a similar thing but mine is definately because I'm in a funk. I blame it on having to live in Mexico City and having nothing nice to say. Oh well, at least I'll still see you on FB!
Good for you Ash! I'm with you & jealous you are taking an officially announced break. Hope you are having good times! Kids are still cute though.
Post a Comment