Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ash and Em plus 8.........

Friday a friend called and asked if I was interested in an impromptu trip to the zoo, so I said "absolutely". I was going stir crazy and if I didn't get out of the house I was going to blow a fuse---so off we went- she with her 3 kids and me with 5 (my 4, plus one of Natty's friends).

The babies

In the gorilla house. Can you smell it?? My nose still burns....

Last week we took a trip to Beboo's for a couple of days. Swimming was the favorite activity....
Beboo was able to convince Lou-lou that she really DOES like swimming!

dallin getting the hang of things...

Our little Gene-Simmons-wanna-be...(except not so freakishly nasty...)

Brooklyn chillin' in the shade--

Speaking of Brooklyn- she's getting bigger (9lbs 12oz at her last appointment) and this gal loves her baths-this picture cracks me up--she reminds me of a littlest pet shop animal--(which I happen to think are *adorable*!!)

7 comments:

Rach said...

I LOVE little pet shop animals and yes I do see a similarity! You are one brave Mama! Congrats on the first zoo trip with 5! Crazy lady. I am impressed. Your kids are adorable and look like they are loving their new baby sister.

Jessie said...

Fun Fun Fun!! Is it just me or does Brooklyn look alot like Dallin in that last shot? All your kids are beautiful. Hopefully, in the next few years I will work a zoo close enough to you guys that I could give you back stage tours. Keep the pictures comin'!

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm impressed Ash. I have a hard time getting enough energy to leave with one baby. But it's always better once you get out. Those guys are so big! I still have a hard time realizing we are really these ages now with kids that are really as old as they are.

Garity said...

I love bath pics! This one is a great one...definately frame-worthy!

Unknown said...

You ONCE again are the woman! Just truckin' around with a newby! She is TOO cute! I hope somehow I get to see her before she hits like 4 or 5 years old! As always they are beautiful!

Alexis said...

Hey! We went to the zoo too on friday, we went around 3. Wish we would have known then we would have come with you guys. So much fun!

Tadd & Linda said...

Doesn't Louisville have a great zoo!