Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm it....

Got tagged (I think---Meg knows 2 Ashley's, so I wasn't sure if it was me or the other, so naturally I just assumed she meant me....)

Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.
1. Where is your cellphone? dresser
2. Your significant other? busy
3. Your hair? gone
4. Your mother? creative
5. Your Father? honest
6. Your favorite thing? sleep
7. Your dream last night? impossible
8. Your favorite drink? tang
9. Your dream goal? well-traveled
10. The room you’re in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? lost time
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? organized
14. What you’re not? mean
15. Muffins? apple-cinnamon
16. One of your wishlist item? decor
17. Where you grew up? st. louis
18. Last thing you did? general conference
19. What are you wearing? P.J.s
20. Favorite gadget? camera
21. Your pets? none.
22. Your computer? on
23.Your mood? peaceful
24. Missing someone? yes
25. Your Car? efficient
26. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
27. Favorite store? barnes and noble
28. Like someone? family
29. Favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31.When was the last time you cried? today

I tag: linda, darla, mel.......get busy, gals ;)

6 comments:

Garity said...

Ok, so this just added more questions than what was answered! Expand on things girl! I know that's not the point but still, I like to read about the faves of friends short answers or not.

Katy said...

I always like reading these sorts of things... and I love that your fave store is Barnes and Noble... I forget about that one!

Unknown said...

Mmmh and I thought I knew you...amazing. HOwever...I can't believe you tagged me...Alllrighty then...

Rach said...

I love it! I haven't been on blogs for a while now - I have so much to catch up on!

The Murdocks said...

Yah - I meant you Ashley. Glad you participated. I love Barns and Noble to.

Tadd & Linda said...

Are you tagging me? I'm sorry, our computer has been struggling, and Tadd's running all these tests on it, so between that, and moving I haven't touched the computer in weeks! I'm sorry, I'll get to it.Your blog was the first I checked now that it's kind of working (that counts for something right?) It's SUPER slow. I think we're going to have to get a new one. I should be planning the ward trunk or treat, but this is way more fun!