so just in case you've been living under a rock and have never seen this, it just wouldn't be Christmastime without a trip to the elf-yourself site:
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
so just in case you've been living under a rock and have never seen this, it just wouldn't be Christmastime without a trip to the elf-yourself site:
Posted by
Ashly
at
4:15 PM
7 comments:
That's hilarious! It's a different one from the one I did last year! I love the pictures you chose.. especially Dallin's cheesin' grin!
Okay "Elf yourself" sounds like a jolly way of saying a derrogatory comment. I'll have to remember that this season if any cashier makes me mad.
Funny pics.
I love these! Where were you and Tim?
My computer's being a pain and won't play it. But I'm sure it's cute.
I have been living under a rock! I have never seen that. Love it! I am going to do my own after my work out! Red bull is kicking in!
Girl, that is so funny, I put one of us on my blog. My family has gotten more laughs off it in the past 24 hours than we've done in a week! Thanks for sharing.....
Tiffany's comment on this made me laugh - I could have used that at Costco today at a couple of old ladies that kept cutting my cart off to get samples.
I haven't seen that version of it - that's a really cute one. I love your signature at the end now too. I might steal that!
Post a Comment