keep in mind, I'm still very new at blogging/coding/etc. so I'm easily impressed....but
the first is just a little detail that I'm stealing from a friend. So here's a thanks and a shout-out to MAREN!!! Hollllaaaa.
Did I just say that??? I *must* be tired.
Anyway- the detail: you can sign your name at the end of each post- I love that.
The second is, when tweaking the HTML in your layout, here's a cool website where you can find the code for any color under the rainbow. I love that too.
And now for my signature...good night!
5 years ago






6 comments:
oooh that's cool! I love your signature- I made one too, but can't figure out how to get it onto my blog... I'm what they call a computer ignoramus. The background color is pretty too... you have the snazziest tricks up your blog's sleeve!
How do yu do that? Taht is pretty cool! I have a lot to learn about blogging, but at least I'm keeping up with posting, right?!
Hola!! I love the signature! Yours looks cooler then mine...must be the snazzy letters in your name! I want the bookshelf thing on my blog.
Ashly, How do you do that signature?..I can't figure that one out?...Brooke
Now that is cool. I love it. So smart!
okay- brooke, angie and katy- to get your signature...
1- click on my signature. it will take you to the website you need
2- follow the instructions to create your own signature
3- get and copy the code
then, and I'm not sure if this is the easiest way, but it's the only way I know so far...
every time you add a post, at the end of your post, edit the html and add your signature code
don't know if that is confusing or not, but if you need more help let me know and I'll try to clarify :)
Post a Comment