Monday, March 9, 2009

Mercy me, guess who's 3?

Since becoming a mother, it's come to me that one of the things I want most for my children is for them to have tough skin and soft hearts. Our little lou-lou seems to have both, with a dash of feisty-ness tossed in. She's always saying/doing/showing us things that make us wonder how we got so lucky. A couple of my favorite madison-isms so far:
"I best friend wis you", "You my favorite." (or lately, as she's said to me, "I like Daddy better. I like Natty better. I like Dallin better, and I like baby better. I not like you better." But I've since fallen back into her good graces.)
We love her infectious laugh (which often means she's up to no good!), creativity, and her funny spit-fire disposition....she's been known to be the designated-diaper-checker for her friends as they were potty-training, and the lap-nazi in nursery.

Happy Birthday, Lou-lou! We love you :)

Yeaaaah, buddy....work that red leather jacket and upside down shades.... did I mention how much we love her?!

4 comments:

Katy said...

You forgot to add to her impressive resume, FASHIONISTA!!! Look at Loulou sporting all those styles, what an icon! We LOVE Madison, she's such a total joy and we cannot wait to "be her new favorites" hehe!! :) Only a couple more weeks!!

angie said...

What a cutie! Do I hear you are coming our way? Katie wants to get everyone together when you are here...YEAH!

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

CUTE!

Kristin said...

Cute pictures of Madison! I can't believe she's three already. So adorable.