Sunday, March 29, 2009

Now I'm *really* going private...promise...

I've gone back and forth on the matter a couple of times and actually posted, then deleted the post announcing it, because I thought I was just being paranoid. But watching my live feed include visitors from Lisboa, Pakistan and other countries where I have *zero* connections and not even 6 degrees of separation could link me there, it wierds me out. So until someone can explain to me how these people are finding my blog, I'm going private...let me know if you still want to visit and I'd love to add you!

16 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D'ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Garity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron, Anita, Leah, Owen, Liam, and little girl Smits said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie and Darla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacy James said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I want access - Linda