Friday, March 7, 2008

Natty is officially brace-free.....


natty got her braces off yesterday, so this is what she looks like without them. She was so excited because she doesn't have to go in each month to have them adjusted, and I was excited because brushing and flossing her teeth was a PAIN! She got her retainer, which she wasn't crazy about until she learned how to talk with it. And, it's cute. It's called "Party Sparkle" because it's clear with glitter in it.

5 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

She looks great! What a pretty little girl :)Oh, and that is so cool about her retainer. I always wanted a "sparkley" retainer when I was little. I thought they were so cool.

mamasuisse said...

Ash, she is so BEAUTIFUL! Her eyes are just like yours!

Jessie said...

She may not like the retainer or the braces but she will thank you when she is older and he already has a beautiful smile. She has always been a cutie but she is becoming such a pretty young lady. Makes me feel old!

Tadd & Linda said...

She looks so grown up and beautiful! Natty's such a cutie.

Jamie and Darla said...

Congrats Nat! Is a nat a bug? Well, if so I am not calling you a bug I am just shorting your name. You look great but you looked great with them on too! You have adorable children Ash.