Tuesday, March 4, 2008

M.E. Lou-Lou turned 2....

Okay, so it was a week ago, but I've been preoccupied. And a little lazy. And tired. She got a few outfits and adorable books from her Grandma, a Dora umbrella and raincoat from Beboo (her other grandma), a princess tiara and shoes from Sammie (her great-grandmother), a little chair, a my little pony from Dallin, and a stuffed ballerina from Natty. She scored.
I can't believe 2 whole years have gone by already! Here are a few of my favorite things about this little girl...
*Her contagious laugh-
*She sings...ALOT. And while the average person couldn't figure out the words she's singing, there's no doubt about the tune and rhythm...her favorites are "We will, we will, ROCK YOU" (she claps when singing ROCK YOU), and "Old McDonald Had a Farm, EIEIOooooooo".
*She likes to sleep with my hand over her cheek.
*She *loves* her brother and sister and is perfectly content to follow them and watch their every move.
When she was an infant, a friend commented, "She is such a gentle baby". I'd never heard a baby referred to as gentle before, but the term definitely fit then, and it still fits now. Happy belated Birthday Lou, Lou! We LOVE you!

7 comments:

Jamie and Darla said...

Oh! Happy birthday Lou! I miss her pushing other kids off my lap during nursery!

Ashly said...

Darla-yep...that's my "gentle" baby alright ;)

Jessie said...

Wow!! She was just a baby last time I saw her. Time flies! Happy Birthday Madison!!

Laura Jansson said...

So cute! What a happy little girl. I'm glad she got some fun things for her big day! :) She'll be a great big sister, since, you know... she's so gentle. :)

Katy said...

oh happy birthday to our sweet LouLou! i'm so sad we live so far away. big hugs to our favorite nieces and nephew!!!

mamasuisse said...

Two years goes by so fast - it makes me want to cry. It's a GOOD thing she's gentle with a new baby coming.

Tadd & Linda said...

Happy birthday to your little sweetie -- the Oilily baby. :) Love her!