I know this is so old, but it's hilarious and still cracks me up...
He's almost as good as Tadd. His dancing skills are what made me fall in love with him. :)
Hilarious! I have never seen this. Love your blog by the way, I read it and forget to comment so now I'm remebering to do so!
This may be so old, but it's brand new to me. Hilarious!
I love the dance moves - especially the running man. You can never go wrong with the running man.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He's almost as good as Tadd. His dancing skills are what made me fall in love with him. :)
Hilarious! I have never seen this. Love your blog by the way, I read it and forget to comment so now I'm remebering to do so!
This may be so old, but it's brand new to me. Hilarious!
I love the dance moves - especially the running man. You can never go wrong with the running man.
Post a Comment