11- I tend to be indecisive....I think. When I'm feeling positive, I look at it as "I like to see things from all sides"....when I'm feeling negative, I look at it as "Just when I think I've made up my mind, I change it." And unfortunately, I always announce when I've "made up my mind". Then I have to announce when I've changed it. And then again when I've changed it back.
Case in point: I'm not going private after all. Here's why:
In my last post, I said "...so until someone can explain to me how these people are finding my blog, I'm going private."
*Since then I've had 2 people explain to me why people from far off countries are finding my blog. And both explanations made sense.
*They (meaning: the strangers) haven't been back. (Which means a)they don't speak English or b)my blog is not of interest to them....shocking, I know. oops...sarcasm used.)
*Even if my blog was private, "they" could still access it because I used to use pics from Google Images. (I will no longer be doing that.....)
*I'm too tired to add all your addresses to make the blog private....
soooooooooo, I've erased all your comments so noone else can get your email addys and put them somewhere safe. so when if I change my mind AGAIN, I'll just add you and won't have to do another roll call.
sorry for the tease folks.....
5 years ago






3 comments:
Ultimately, that is what keeps me from doing it. I'm lazy and don't want to have to get everyone's emails and type them through. Maybe some day!
LOVED seeing my favorite Sis in Law and the kids (and Tim of course!) and we miss you already!!!! ps. i'm there with you... the whole private/public... it gets hairy. how do you make the line through the word? it's like you have a magical keyboard!
That's weird. I should track mine to see if I get weird links. I never thought of that.
Post a Comment