Sunday, April 5, 2009

blogging tip for Katy and anyone else interested....

actually it's more of html code tip. And the fact that *I'm* the one to pass on any code tips just about has me in doubled over laughing...but here goes...

To strike out a word so people can still read it, ie: I hate loathe grasshoppers...

you would type < s > before the word or sentence you want to strike out, and then type < /s > after the word or sentence.
But when you do those, type them altogether with no spaces between any of the symbols or letters. I just had to space them out so you could see the code.

Obviously I'm no professional, so I hope that makes sense?

4 comments:

Katy said...

*sheepish grinning* yes that makes total sense- thanks so much!!! Now I can jazz up my blog whenever i want-- yeah baby

Karie said...

Keep the tips comin' girl! Now you need to tell me how to enlarge your font... (yes, I'm a blog-dummy)

angie said...

Hey, Ashly. So, I went private tonight. I used your email address from the Roark roster, so hopefully you can still view our blog. My friend's friend had a bazarre blog thing happen, and when Steve read about it, he set our blog on private before I could even warn people. Let me know if you have troubles!

Garity said...

Ok that's cool!