Monday, April 27, 2009

What an amazing blog...

not mine.
Hers.
I don't know her. But I feel like I do. And I wish I really did (in a non-psycho, non-stalker kind of way).
Her survival story is a miracle. I find myself cheering her on and hoping and praying that she keeps getting stronger and healthier.
She's a living testament that every single one of us have a distinct purpose on this earth. I sure wonder if one of her many purposes is to uplift, inspire, and testify to the world....because she sure does it....through her blog.
reading her entries reminds me to get over myself.
i. love. it.
if you've never checked it out- you must. good stuff.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Just added the widget (finally... had completely forgotten I wanted to start reading) thanks for the reminder! I've been sitting at my desk, totally ignoring Child and I've read about 16 posts so far (going backwards) wow, she's amazing. She's inspirational. She's a real woman and I have a feeling I'm gonna wanna be her friend too. Thanks again, Ash!

Garity said...

Oh my goodness! She's back! I was following for a while but I was getting so depressed and emotional about it all that I had to take a break. I am so happy she's back blogging!